Emily Draw's Becca


Here is Emily's latest drawing. Her teacher entered this into a State wide art competition. Do you ever have those moments as a parent where your jaw drops and you ask yourself, "where did my child learn how to do this?" I cannot even draw flies let alone a portrait. Artistic genes must be recessive. I know my mom and dad have both been able to sketch well, (At least I always thought so) and my Uncle Gary loves art, Daves brother and Dad are quite artistic as well. Thank goodness for the gene pool!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Nice portrait Emily. Keep up the work and don't let the dream die. I was an art major for 1 year until I gave up on my dream and switched to business. Yuk, not a lot of fun or creativity in business. Also.. Is that Becca singing on the blog site? Wow! you guys are amazing. It's fun to see your family's talent. Love you all! Rob