a new hobby

Well it is official. ..I am bored! It's been a year since we sold our business and I am now "at home." Last year I did all the must-do's before making the step towards independence from employee's, broken vans and bad road conditions. I had two surgeries, went to the dentist, went on several vacations, decorated the master bedroom (finally) and bought a dog.

I keep saying I am going to go to the gym every morning. Now it is well into February and I am still laying flat on the bed. Scrapbooking has occupied some of my time. Dressing up my dog takes up a bit more - I think I need grandchildren.

So, it is with desperation that I have decided to start a family blog. I have some younger friends who manage to do this with three and four babies at home. I think I can manage a few postings a week during the 7 hours of quiet time between 8:00 am and 3:00 pm, though it will be a stretch. Bare with me as I figure out how to post pix and video. I have a fancy new Imac but still prefer my old toshiba laptop.

Now I have purpose. Maybe I'll even squeeze time in for the gym, either that or get one of those Hawiian chairs featured on Ellen so that I can exercise whilst blogging! Oh, here is a link for the FUNNIEST demonstration of a product - the Hawiian chair. http://ellen.warnerbros.com/2008/01/hawaii_chair.php

Comments