



I was reviewing my blog archives and was surprised to realize I have yet to brag about my youngest son, Sam. I have to emphasize the word Son after I caught him wearing my hair extension. He did look awfully pretty; I could definately imagine a blonde browned eyed Samantha! But Sam is all boy as the rest of the pictures will attest. He loves everything boy - bugs, dirt, bicycles, trampolines, lego's and the Boston Red Sox. He was born a Utah Man as well and loves to proudly wear the RED. Sam is always cracking us up with his little questions and "obervations." My favorite of all time was after my surgery. The women's center had roses delivered to the house to encourage my recovery. Sam asked if Dad had gotten them for me. I just said, "No" and left it at that. When Dave came home, Sam promptly cornered him and asked if he had given me the flowers. When Dave said "No," Sam got the most worried look on his face and then confided: "I think Mom has a secret admirerer!" Sam starts every sentence with "It stinks but..." and ends every sentence with, "Sweet!" He is such a "fliber-dee-gibet!" A simple request to put his shoes away often takes up to 20 minutes with the many diversions along the way. It goes something like this: 1. Walk in the room where the shoes were left out. 2. Pick up the book on the couch and read a few pages. 3. Put the shoes in hand and take them to the bathroom since nature has suddenly called. 4. Play with the dog. 5. Go back to the bathroom to retrieve shoes. 6.Pass the pantry and get a pop tart. 7. Turn on the TV and watch the Fosters. 8. Go to the pantry to retrieve shoes....and so on and so on. Sam loves CTR rings and Macramae neck wear (preferably with some oriental symbol dangling from it.) Sam loves Japanese Wednesdays. A day of his own inventing, he wears his Men's kimono I brought back from NYC along with the little bowl hat complete with long black pony tail. I make teryaki noodles and chicken. He sets up the bamboo mat with Japanese dinner ware and eats with chopsticks. Everyone dotes on him but he is definately Emily's special boy. He likes everything Joe likes and will be the first to make peace when necesary. We love him and can't imagine our family being complete without our little caboose.
Comments