Our good friend and ward member, Jill Thueson is getting married. I can't believe it! I remember when she was a 4th grader with the cutest short bob you have ever seen. She was in my primary, I taught her private voice and she was also a member of our little girls ensemble group we had going. I started with one of those toilet paper holders, the kind that are like a big stick on a base. This was a really nice stainless steel with a sort of zig zag rod. I wrapped two bath towels around a roll of toilet paper and pinned it together with pink pearl top pins. The second layer is two hand towels wrapped around a toilet paper roll and the top layer are two washclothes around a smaller roll of toilet paper. I hope Jill likes it. She has been a good friend to Alyssa and her mom Jeannie has been a good friend for years. I made her this towel cake which turned out way better than I thought it would. I think this is definately an idea I will use again! We love you Jill!
Our good friend and ward member, Jill Thueson is getting married. I can't believe it! I remember when she was a 4th grader with the cutest short bob you have ever seen. She was in my primary, I taught her private voice and she was also a member of our little girls ensemble group we had going. I started with one of those toilet paper holders, the kind that are like a big stick on a base. This was a really nice stainless steel with a sort of zig zag rod. I wrapped two bath towels around a roll of toilet paper and pinned it together with pink pearl top pins. The second layer is two hand towels wrapped around a toilet paper roll and the top layer are two washclothes around a smaller roll of toilet paper. I hope Jill likes it. She has been a good friend to Alyssa and her mom Jeannie has been a good friend for years. I made her this towel cake which turned out way better than I thought it would. I think this is definately an idea I will use again! We love you Jill!
Comments