


Spontaneity is not dead! My sister called and said she needed a sister day so off I went! I left Friday afternoon and came back Saturday night. Unfortunately I hit the first real white out of the season which reared it's ugly head right in Marsh Valley, which is at the bottom of a big hill. Of course one those darn-ity-dang big 4x4 trucks that were speeding past me over the pass, showed up mangled at the bottom of the hill in the middle of the road, wheels still spinning. I followed the ambulance into Pocatello - nice lighting. So, before the white knuckle drive home, I thoroughly enjoyed my day with Big Sis and co-ed daughter. We went to Gardner Village, enjoying the ambiance of "Witch-a-pooloosa." (Got the coolest fiber optic ostrich feather witches hat!) We then went south to IKEA and bought a bunch of unnecesary crap that was such a good deal, couldn't resist. Anyway, had a great time...thanks ma and pa for the B&B, Judy for encouraging my purchase choices and Alyssa for making me laugh!
Comments
miss you.