Emily is Page Editor of her yearbook this year. She is also the editorial cartoonist for her school paper. Many of you have seen Emily's work on my other artistic blog bittyditty.blogspot.com but this was worthy of front page exposure on this blog. The topic for the editorial this month is
safe sex.

The jury is still out as to whether or not it will pass the editing department, aka the principal. Would love to hear feedback...appropriate or inappropriate? Remember, it is basically a cartoon followup to a written editorial on the same subject.
safe sex.

The jury is still out as to whether or not it will pass the editing department, aka the principal. Would love to hear feedback...appropriate or inappropriate? Remember, it is basically a cartoon followup to a written editorial on the same subject.
Comments
Can't wait to see you every week starting in January!
Anyway, I was going to email you, but I can't find your address. You can email me at kimde@juno.com.
I think Emily is a great artist. What a talented girl!